The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Request for abuse!

bochgoch

affiliate
I have a new spammer commenting on one of my blogs, the same message dozens of time....

cool site for my mind its very goodPlease, send your abuse here!!! XXXXXX@gmail.com

Nice of them to ask for abuse ... if you were to send abuse to a spammer what would it be? ... Please keep the answers clean(ish) :D

Yep, I too have been getting spammed comments. Not entirely certain but I think by upgrading to WP 2.5 could help cut out spam!

...just a thought, if that is a valid email address, and they're thinking that loads of people are going to send abuse back....isn't that a good way of building up a spam list by getting large amounts of email abuse being sent to them?

I personally wouldn't bother sending anything back. I can think of far more productive things to do than play games with spammers.

KP

It's prob not the real email and is prob a bot that is doing the spamming and putting that email as its own. i get loads of the same thing every week on one of my sites, if it was a real person it would take him hours a day just to spam my site alone.

Actually a couple of my blogs are already 2.5 ... + the latest version of akismet - they still get plenty of spam .... when will spammers learn?

Does spam pay?

Actually a couple of my blogs are already 2.5 ... + the latest version of akismet - they still get plenty of spam .... when will spammers learn?

Does spam pay?

Yes, obviously, otherwise there would be no spam. The reason is that it almost costs nothing for spammers to send spam and even if one or two people make purchase based on that spam, they make profit. The day everyone learns to ignore spam would be the day spam proliferation will stop, who knows maybe few months or years later spam may even be completely eliminated from our inbox.

Yes, obviously, otherwise there would be no spam. The reason is that it almost costs nothing for spammers to send spam and even if one or two people make purchase based on that spam, they make profit. The day everyone learns to ignore spam would be the day spam proliferation will stop, who knows maybe few months or years later spam may even be completely eliminated from our inbox.

Sounds like we all better start spamming then ;)

I probably shouldn't say this but I have two very close friends. One is a hardcore black hat SEO'er and my other good friend is a spammer.

They both worked together on a spam project last year and made around $60,000 per month. Just from spamming.

Do it pay? Yes.

I don't condone what they do and they know I don't but I can't help but have admiration for there ingenuity and imagination.

KP

I probably shouldn't say this but I have two very close friends. One is a hardcore black hat SEO'er and my other good friend is a spammer.

They both worked together on a spam project last year and made around $60,000 per month. Just from spamming.

Do it pay? Yes.

I don't condone what they do and they know I don't but I can't help but have admiration for there ingenuity and imagination.

KP

Where's the money come from? ... the usual online pharmacy affiliates? Or something more exciting?

MI
Back