The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Replica watches

maxbee

affiliate
Hi I'm tying to fide the right niche for me I'm thinking of replica watches anybody tried it before? I know a lot of people like this filed i just don't know if there are an affiliate program for this product.

Yes I did, and it looks good. its not the only product I work with so I don't know if I should put all my time and affords on it, if someone had promote replicas before I'll very much appreciate any help, I'm looking for some ways to increase me income, what I do this days is not enough, I guess it never dose.... :)

Yes there are

Hey maxbee there are affiliate programs. I can't send you a link on the post. Just send me a pm and I will help you.Mike.

Hey maxbee there are affiliate programs. I can't send you a link on the post. Just send me a pm and I will help you.Mike.

You can provide links to other sites for informational purposes. You cannot link to your own sites.

I looked into this myself not long ago. The reason why there are not many programs that do what you want is probably because the aff channels did not provide good ROI for merchants. There are also a lot of tradename and copyright claims in this niche, which makes them somehow unreliable. The alternative you might want to look at, if still interested, is to operate an online store (hint, get offshore hosting) and use a dropship service (there are a few that carry everything you want). The marketing is about the same, you just need to manage a Zencart script yourself and be ready to follow-up on logistics issues. Not affiliate marketing, but close and potentially with better returns. Good luck!

Well i think it will work for sure if you are able to deliver huge traffic
So if you get a lot of traffic you will make money friend

Not a big fan of replicas.
Me too. In my opinion, it is better to save money or choose a cheaper option and buy an original watch. Moreover, if this is a good brand, you can always sell the watch and get your money back. I personally did that way and addressed the guys from who sell Hublot watches. I sold those watches I was not going to wear and bought another one there. And I didn't lose money.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back