The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Remembering Elvis Presley on the anniversary of his death

AF-Roger

Elvis_Presley_Thats_the_Way_It_Is_In_the_Ghetto_1970.jpg

Today marks the anniversary of the death of Elvis Presley.

Born in Tupelo, Mississippi, Presley moved to Memphis, Tennessee with his family when he was 13 years old. In 1954, his music career took off when he recorded a song with producer Sam Phillips at Sun Records. Presley worked with guitarist Scotty Moore and bassist Bill Black, to popularize the rockabilly genre of music -- an uptempo, backbeat-driven fusion of R&B and country music.

Presley's first single "Heartbreak Hotel" was released in January of 1956 on RCA and became a No.1 hit in the United States. After a series of successful TV appearances and chart-topping records, he became widely regarded as the leading figure of rock and roll.

Read more Remembering Elvis Presley on the anniversary of his death - AOL.com

It sucks that he died in the restroom, doing blow, reading about God.
Wasn't he atheist or something which made it ironic?

Also, I read somewhere in Florida, that they found a man who literally resemble him.
He died of natural causes and when they did an autopsy, his name came back to be Elvis Aaron Presley.
I don't know, I could be wrong for all I know.
Just sharing some food for thought.

It sucks that he died in the restroom, doing blow, reading about God.
Wasn't he atheist or something which made it ironic?

Also, I read somewhere in Florida, that they found a man who literally resemble him.
He died of natural causes and when they did an autopsy, his name came back to be Elvis Aaron Presley.
I don't know, I could be wrong for all I know.
Just sharing some food for thought.

I read that article too. Don't know if it was true or not.

I read that article too. Don't know if it was true or not.
Yeah, that's the only thing I'm unaware of at the moment is if it's true or not. I remember they specifically said it was him or someone that resembled him or something like that. Lol. I don't know, I could be wrong.

MI
Back