The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Registerfly's ICANN Accreditation Terminated

temi

affiliate
Registerfly's ICANN was terminated yesterday. In a letter from Dr. Paul Twomey, President and CEO of ICANN, the termination was effective from yesterday (16th March 2007) .

Hopefully you should be able to move your domain away from RegistryFly as they were requested to unlock all domain names.

They quite make a mess with all this stuff. Registerfly has full arround with the customers, thez "forgot" to register domains and so on.
For example if you have an account with registerfly and you log in yesterday, you could see a message from a non happy employee redirecting customers to this page:
Registerflea
In that page you can see lots of explanation about all the mess with registerfly. Anyway I have seen many companies arround offering good prices to former registerfly clients.
One of this pages is: Fast, Automated, Risk-Free Domain Transfers!

Ovi

Thank God I only have one domain with them, a domain I bought from a guy a few weeks ago which I have not had time to transfer :( but their system is pretty cool, I wonder what went wrong in their management

Thanks god that i do not have any domain with them. Yes, this is the first time i see a domain registrar get kick out from icann.

I know of several domains registered with Registerfly which suddenly went offline as far as access to the sites was concerned. :mad:

On one site they`d actually put some sort of code on to download a virus or trojan. Really bad news what went on there, I hope someone faces criminal proceedings for it. Those domains have now fortunately been moved over to another company.

banners
Back