The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Regarding Dropshipping with Paid Traffic

ppvbeginner

If anyone has interest in Dropshipping or is already doing it , and has their store setup . And willing to invest in paid traffic to bring sales , Let me know if you have any doubts. I will help you with succeeding as much as I can.

Some common answers :

1. We don't use Aliexpress or Alibaba.

2. Most of our creatives are custom made. Fiverr is a good place to start.

3. If you have proper customer support , fast shipping and the quality of your products are good , then you have solved 80% of the problems. If any of the above is not working , it will be very hard to succeed.

4. We used both Paypal and Stripe to collect payments , and it doesn't matter how well your business is , at some point , both these gateways will look for a reason to limit your account. It depends on how well you manage your customers and try to keep the chargebacks/disputes to a minimum.

5. I have never worked with POD . It never interested me much.

6. All emails collected should be utilized properly as it will result in a lot of revenue on the back end. Customers who purchased once from your store are more likely to purchase more products again as long as they were happy the first time.

7. Offer coupon codes as much as you can , as it makes a difference in sales.

8. Make your checkout process as simple as possible without adding in a lot of factors to make the customer confused.

9. If you are just beginning , try to stay out of apparel, shoes etc. as the different sizes will be a problem for you to fulfill. Start with electronics or other similar products that are quirky/weird . Watches are another example

10. Have always worked with Shopify , Not sure about the other services but Shopify is pretty good.

Here are a few product ideas that will do very well in Summer :
  1. Color Changing Beach Shorts
  2. Bubble Bath Gun
  3. Bikini Sets with some new Style
  4. Reusable Water Balls

O que você mais procura em termos de produtos? procurar tendências ou produtos que causem transformação

banners
Back