The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Refund from traffic provider?

I recently deposited $200 with Propeller Ads. However, I want a refund because its not the type of traffic that I want to use.

Has anyone had a refund from a traffic provider?

I've read Propeller Ads terms. They say to email them with the reasons why you want a refund. I was wondering under what circumstances a refund would be given and if anyone could provide any insight on this.

However, I want a refund because its not the type of traffic that I want to use.
Why is it *unfit for the use intended*?
Did you just change your mind or is there some specific issue?
I am playing the Devil's Advocate here to some degree --but-- you must state certain inadequacies or deficiencies in the service or the traffic and be willing to try to mitigate (fix) the problem ...

Why is it *unfit for the use intended*?
Did you just change your mind or is there some specific issue?
I am playing the Devil's Advocate here to some degree --but-- you must state certain inadequacies or deficiencies in the service or the traffic and be willing to try to mitigate (fix) the problem ...

I joined Propeller Ads because I watched a video on YouTube where someone recommended to promote sweepstake offers. They showed examples of sweepstake offers with EPC's of about $0.42 saying you could get a good ROI promoting them. I later found out that those high EPC's for sweepstakes are from other traffic sources such as Facebook. Many people are spending about $100 promoting sweepstakes and only getting a few conversions. I didn't expect EPC's that high, but I at least thought these offers could convert reasonably well.

I wouldn't mind continueing with them instead of getting a refund, but I'm not sure what to promote because promoting sweepstake offers seems a waste of money and there isn't much information online about this source of traffic that is up-to-date.

Bro. Just write them and ask for a refund. It's your money. I've got refunds on platforms that have several thousand minimum deposits after spending just $100 because I didn't like it.

That's called "buyer's remorse" it's common when someone makes a what they thought was a sound decision and it does not work out.

I had one advertising network refund me the balance of an initial deposit for the reason that their SSP platform did not work *right* as should be expected -- their traffic was mediocre IMHO -- but cheap popup traffic -- so that was not the primary reason.

Making business decisions based on solely on Youtube video recommendations is not a very good idea. How much money is the balance of the $200? Maybe, do some research into other types of offers in other verticals -- easier said than done, I know ...

that guys are not bad .
just ask for a refund and they will give it to you.
i have did it one time with propellerads.

I recently deposited $200 with Propeller Ads. However, I want a refund because its not the type of traffic that I want to use.

Has anyone had a refund from a traffic provider?

I've read Propeller Ads terms. They say to email them with the reasons why you want a refund. I was wondering under what circumstances a refund would be given and if anyone could provide any insight on this.
you only have to ask, that is it, i don't see why they won't refund you out!

I am also thinking of asking for a refund after spending 50 of the 100 I deposited. And this is why: 100 bucks would not be enough to test and find a winning campaign. So I will come back some other time with at least 1000 bucks and try again. I'm sure some people are breaking records with Propellerads but that is only possible after spending much money, not 100 bucks. Let us see what they will see.

Yes I received my refund from Propeller Ads after bonus ($25) deduction. So out of my remaining balance of $54 in Propellerads, 28 USD hit my Payoneer acct within 4 days. Thx.

banners
Back