The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Refining the process of Choosing an offer

Ibrahim Rehman

affiliate
The process I have thought about for choosing an offer is as follows:
1) Ask AM for highest performing (Highest CR) niches.
2) Go and check the list, and shortlist the highest converting offers.
3) Manually go and see the landing pages and conversion flow of the offers.
4) Do some research on the demographic of the offers, using tools like similar web and other competitive intelligence tools.
5) Talk to my AM again about the offers that I have shortlisted, ask their input.
6) Choose the best offer amongst the bunch.

Can you please further explicate what entails a "good" offer. What makes a offer good or bad? What further refinements would you suggest for this process, and are all the steps in correct chronological order? Lastly, I am confused at step 6 what would be the best offer in this case, what would be some desirable characteristics that would make it the "best" among the pack.

Best,
I

The process I have thought about for choosing an offer is as follows:
1) Ask AM for highest performing (Highest CR) niches.
2) Go and check the list, and shortlist the highest converting offers.
3) Manually go and see the landing pages and conversion flow of the offers.
4) Do some research on the demographic of the offers, using tools like similar web and other competitive intelligence tools.
5) Talk to my AM again about the offers that I have shortlisted, ask their input.
6) Choose the best offer amongst the bunch.

Can you please further explicate what entails a "good" offer. What makes a offer good or bad? What further refinements would you suggest for this process, and are all the steps in correct chronological order? Lastly, I am confused at step 6 what would be the best offer in this case, what would be some desirable characteristics that would make it the "best" among the pack.

Best,
I

Most networks offers page will show network wide epcs/conversion rates beside each offer. Look for a offer with a high epc "Earning Pre Click" this would be the best offers to pick by epcs.

Ho do conversion rates come in and play a role in offer conversion? How important do you think they are? And what is the difference between epc and payout?

The best way to choose an offer is by Checking its EPC, consulting with your AM and last but not the least, checking the offer by putting yourself in the show of a user. Choosing an offer isn't enough, you need a solid plan of marketing to promote the offer and to execute it. If someone is making good money with an offer, then that doesn't mean you will succeed too. You need to promote it the right way and on the right traffic source.

MI
Back