}
if (cost) {
    pixelParams += '&cost=' + cost
}
if (campaignID == "") {
    campaignID = urlParams.get('rtkcmpid')
}
Ask them is probably the best way
rtkcmpid that you are using is wrong maybe? the xxxx is the actual code? or you are hiding your real code?
there is no 'refId' value? then who is that for???

Code:
if (refId) {
    pixelParams += '&ref_id=' + refId
}
if (cost) {
    pixelParams += '&cost=' + cost
}
if (campaignID == "") {
    campaignID = urlParams.get('rtkcmpid')
}
Ask them is probably the best way
rtkcmpid that you are using is wrong maybe? the xxxx is the actual code? or you are hiding your real code?
there is no 'refId' value? then who is that for???
hello sir,
please see the example you will understand easily.
This Page is hosted on Amazon AWS
Landing Page with Tracking Link(Not Working): www.findloveonline24.com/lp/example/1/index.htm
Landing Page with No Tracking Link(Working Good): www.findloveonline24.com/lp/example/2/index.htm
Please help me to figure out this problem.
best regards.

Hi Anjan,

I can see that you've already contacted our support team. The thing is, some particular online survey templates are not compatible with our script at the moment. We are working hard to fix it and will let you know about it asap.

Do you have any other questions? Feel free to reach us out here or via support@redtrack.io

Aksana

ask them -- it's their script!
I already said you are missing the all the parameters on that JavaScript URL
xxxxx is nonsense (<a placeholder for what is supposed to go there) that would be my first (and most obvious thought).

I use Redtrack also and haven't found a reason for that script. Your tracking link will let you know how many visitors went to your lander and your click url will also show how many times its been clicked on the lander and taken to the offer.

Hi Brad,
The script is required for tracking direct traffic, cookie-less browsers and working with traffic sources that don't allow redirect links (Facebook, for example)

banners
Back