The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

REALLY STUPID Question

King Conga

I know folks say that there's no such thing as stupid questions, but when an affiliate program doesn't tell you where or how to post their link, I'm assuming that they're assuming that if I'm in this business then certainly I should know. I tried to find the link to go to Freewebs Chat Support since I'd been there before, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

So, I've got a zZounds.com link that I need to post for my first Affiliate Progr. Where do I post this hyperlink?

Help Mommy,
KC :eek: :confused:

BTW, Linda or Larwee...If I was to post this in a more appropriate forum, sorry. I just figured if I didn't know this I guess (I hope...REALLY hope) a lot of other newbies don't either.

KC

Just looked at your site again.

You could put a text link in your sidebar menu under your blog that says
Sponsored by zZounds - Great prices on Musical Instruments

or something like that, plus a small banner under that to add some color.

Then within your blog you can just work zZounds into the conversation occasionally. Or have Sponsored by zZounds - Great prices on Musical Instruments or whatever at the bottom of each blog entry.

One more question...

OK, I found out how to add a link at Freewebs, but I'd like to make an attractive zZounds logo/icon link instead of a text link. On the other hand, I'm debating from the perspective of impulse marketing/ purchasing whether it would be better to create a separate page for a very organized display of categorized links and affiliates.

Opine with great pithiness to your heart's content! ;)

Have a Wonderful Weekend,
KC

MI
Back