The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Really cool new affiliate tool

Hi DiDi,

This issue is now resolved. (Cue looks of extreme embarassment). Our 3 month trial/testing period ran out and I didn't get a message to renew our subscription. We're now fully paid up for a year though so this won't happen again. :)

Hi DiDi,

This issue is now resolved. (Cue looks of extreme embarassment). Our 3 month trial/testing period ran out and I didn't get a message to renew our subscription. We're now fully paid up for a year though so this won't happen again. :)

Wow, sounds like they have a little more work to do for their new services ... like hire an account rep to make sure things like that don't happen. Glad to hear you were on it ... that's why your affiliates love you! ;)

Thanks for the messages Linda and Affiliate Guild. (Appreciate the kind words Affiliate Guild :))

Great news for the Gaiam program. We've been short listed for the Linkshare Golden Link Award for "Most Innovative Merchant". If we win (here's to hoping) will be great PR for our affiliate videos (which are also avaialble through the relatively new Linkshare affiliate RSS system).

Definitely cool beans :)

On a Gaiam related note. I just bought one of their stability balls
and it's super good quality. Didn't get online - should have but
bought on a whim at Target. :p

Yep I've considered that in the past. That's what I bought the balance ball for was to use part-time for sitting to strengthen my back. I think you'd get much better core exercise from the balance ball that rolls and you have to work to keep steady than you would from the chair. BUT my back needs a backrest sometimes so may be nice to have the chair.

Oh BTW my 1st night with the ball took a tumble and crashed HARD!
Scared the crap out of my cats!!! :eek:

Hey James,

I just rigged a set of curtains do do this.
Nada Chair: Back-Up

Put a big piece of memory foam in the back to make a nice wide back pad.
I think I could sit on the ball all day now. Feels like it was made for my back!
Think I may order a Nada chair though. Would probably be even more comfortable.

Product idea for the Gaiam guys. :p
They could make something similar to sell to all balance balls owners,
not just people that buy their balls. They could sell at Target billed as
a balance ball, office chair conversion kit and make a killing!

I want a royalty on the idea! If I was a seamstress and had time to
spare I'd make them to sell on ebay. :cool:

MI
Back