The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

"Real" Offline CPA?

kaniganj

Affiliate
affiliate
So this is Offline. There are a whole range of offline options for promoting ideas, but all I see is fliers. Has anyone tried using their noggin, and finding an existing distribution network to plug into?

If you could talk to the owner of a Dollar Store, say...I figure their customers would be interested in CPA...and have your flier or sizzle card put into every bag, would that help you?

Of course, you'd be cutting the store owner in for a percentage since they're giving you the distribution method. But your offer would have a lot more authority than if the customer picked it up off a park bench or a mall food court table, right?

Interested in this idea? Respond to this post and I'll share what I'd say to the store owner.

Very interested - i saw something like this once on Kensters blog about using food offers and getting into partnership with "takeaway" food places - please continue!

The idea you have interesting, getting to local traffic cpa small business, one can form an offer on the item in the store, for example, a mobile phone shop, the trader could offer a discount for buying a mobile phone, the discount is to enter the email in the offer, local search traffic, has anyone tried it?

"Hi, my name is _____, and I work with store owners who are frustrated with the limitations of traditional revenue streams. There's only one way you can make money with this store, right: sell more items. But what if I could give you a way to make more money...thousands of dollars every month...without having to spend a dime? Would that be worth a couple minutes to talk about?"

You are qualifying here. You are looking for those store owners who are open to revenue streams outside of the traditional store model. The rest, we don't want to waste our time talking to any further. When you find one, it will be very, very easy to sell them on sticking coupons that you print, cut and give them into their customer's shopping bags. It's just one more little thing for their cashiers to do. Costs you next to nothing, and you sit back while they do your distribution for you.

Thanks for the responses; I've been away for awhile!

"Hi, my name is _____, and I work with store owners who are frustrated with the limitations of traditional revenue streams. There's only one way you can make money with this store, right: sell more items. But what if I could give you a way to make more money...thousands of dollars every month...without having to spend a dime? Would that be worth a couple minutes to talk about?"

You are qualifying here. You are looking for those store owners who are open to revenue streams outside of the traditional store model. The rest, we don't want to waste our time talking to any further. When you find one, it will be very, very easy to sell them on sticking coupons that you print, cut and give them into their customer's shopping bags. It's just one more little thing for their cashiers to do. Costs you next to nothing, and you sit back while they do your distribution for you.

Thanks for the responses; I've been away for awhile!

Great to have you back man!

Very interesting stuff I'm learning a lot from you about offline, a few questions....

1.Do you do this yourself?
2.What revenue ROI have you seen from this?
3.What % of people you call get involved?
4.Im worried that customers would report with issues and complaints maybe about the offer etc to the store and it would come back on you? It's easy to hide online but not from an angry store manager!

Great! I adhere to your idea that your flyers will have more authority since you have it distributed that way. That is even more effective than giving individual flyers to passersby.

you can make email list from local customers searching for good food offers, then promote it to restaurant owners via txt messages. you already have a list of targeted customers, so roi should be very good.

MI
Back