The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ready to begin a new career and life using affiliate marketing

Roy Jarnagin

affiliate
Hello Everyone I'm Roy Jarnagin,
This is my situation and story. My wife left me around a week ago because she couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel for us financially after our first tax return since having a baby was taken by the US treasury for a 17yr old student loan that I had back from 2001. I didn't think that we would lose our return for this old loan since the school has been out of business for 5yrs. She left me with our baby Liberty and she went off to try to make it on her own. Now I'm not asking for sympathy because we were not making it together and we have only been falling further and further behind for the past few years. I have up-scaled factory jobs and have a decent one making decent money as of right now. The problem with that is that I spend anywhere from 40-60 hrs a week doing it and I only get paid every 2 weeks. I have to find a way to make money online in a few hours a day so that I can take care of my daughter and get out of the debt that I am in. So this is the avenue that I have chosen. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated. This is my first step in making this happen.
Thank you for your help,
Roy Jarnagin

Hey man, first of all welcome to AffliateFix. And yes, this is the correct forum. We are all like a family here so feel free to ask anything. :)

Please check this section as it has all the tutorials from top to bottom related to affiliate marketing -
https://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/whatisaffiliatemarketing/

And don't be sad about what happened. She was not meant for you haha. I am saying this because she left you in your times of misfortune. A real woman would have stayed by your side even if an earthquake happens in your home. Trust me man, I have been there.

So, don't get sad, be positive , grab a coffee and study the link that I gave and again welcome to affliatefix. :)

Hi, Roy and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time right now.

If you're ready to get your feet wet in this industry, we'll help you all we can.

That link that @iAiden posted for you is a good place to start. You'll also want to check out the Newbie Helpdesk to see what others are asking and what has bogged them down.

There is tons of information available (for free) to you here. Focus will be key. Pick one method, one traffic source, one tracker. Once you've either mastered them or decided they aren't for you then you can move on to the next. That will help you from feeling overwhelmed.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Roy and don't forget to take some time to heal.

MI
Back