The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ready set go! A Beginners Journey

Update:
I let my adds run for a few days, removed some misleading keywords. I have been receiving plenty of opt ins and I am very happy with my landing site, but not 1 conversion.

I don't know if the offer is a not a good offer or my landing page is not good enough to get visitors to convert.
I have now changed my landing page to more reflect athe specific offer I am promoting.

If this new lander doesn't get any conversions I might try a different geo with different offers (I'm currently trying in the US).

Does anyone have any ideas as how I can know if it's the offer or geo or something else that is not getting conversions?

Provide Us the Stats Of your landing Page and the Promotion method u are using
we will tell if the lander is Good Or not

Provide Us the Stats Of your landing Page and the Promotion method u are using
we will tell if the lander is Good Or not
Thanks. I've changed the offers and it seems to be a bit better. I will give this a few days and see what happens.

I'm not sure my tracking is working correctly I will have to work on this tomorrow.

So it's been a week and it seems to be a good time for an update.

So conversions have been trickling through, however I'm still in the red so I'm still tweaking everything. And I have come across a problem...

I'm only testing with about 5 dollars a day, but I keep adjusting and changing my landing pages, offers, ads... Before I really have any data to back this up with.

The ideas I try seem to me to make sense and are good changes, but I don't know for certain.

Is of normal to keep adjusting and tweaking before I have any real data? I'm playing with an idea now to adjusting my landing page further. Should I try this? Should I wait till I have more data?

Dave

banners
Back