The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Razar and Adcash Advertising Network

R

Razar

Just want to say hi.

Hello guys, I am Razar, B2B Partnerships Manager from Adcash.
Looking forward to learn and explore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hei guys. As many of you know, Google will release their latest update for Chrome and that means few things.

As usual with Google Chrome releases, they are progressively deployed over the course of few days.

This particular release includes 3 changes that are potentially impacting you:
1) window.alert() will not activate parent page
2) Stronger popup blocker on sites (domains) with abusive experiences
3) Block tab-under navigations

The point 2) is the most important, "Stronger popup blocker" means that all new windows and tabs are getting blocked on websites that are on Google "abusive experience" blacklist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, @Razar and welcome to AffiliateFix.

I guess it's pretty clear that you're here to promote your company. So, here is what you need to know:

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 89,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hi, @Razar and welcome to AffiliateFix.

I guess it's pretty clear that you're here to promote your company. So, here is what you need to know:

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 89,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)
I am here to find contacts and to grow knowledge and yes also to promote my company.I hope I will not breach no rules :)

hey @Razar , welcome to affiliatefix.

You are surely breaching the terms posting your company and offers here at Intro thread which is meant for introduction of human member.

hope you get it. We look forward for your sharing ..

MI
Back