The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Rags to Riches to Rags

I know this Post is quit old but it holds some valuable points here. Contray to what some of you say, I think the Author here really exhibits a few certain flaws in his rationale here. First of all , he assumes that EVERYONE who is in Affiliate MArketing has or will have their day of reckoning sooner or later where the Income will go......... POOOFF !! This is just ABSOLUTELY NOT true. I have known people in the industry for many many years and they have had their Ups and Downs but they took extreme diligence in making sure this scenario does not happen. With Diversification being one of the main ingredients to avoid this.

Second point is that he makes these Assertions based on 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE.
Pleazzzzze do not make generalizations on only 1 year experience. You say you worked your *** off for 10 months. I know peeps who have worked their *** off for 10 years.

Lastly, the Author says he is searching for the Holy Grail of Affiliate Marketing...............Sorry but you will be long gone before any Holy Grail is found. Why ?? Becuase there is NOT one. Its as simple as that.

Iam sorry if I seem cynical here but I just felt like some things needed to be addressed concerning this Original Post.
And my word of advice to people is to learn from this original post. Yes, Affiliate Marketing is composed of a lot of up and downs. But it can be very very extremely Rewarding too.

Just DO NOT think that you can make a go of it in just ONE YEAR !!
It will not happen. PERIOD, FINADA, END OF STORY !!!!
Let the above Post serve as a Lesson that 10 months or so is NOT gonna get you there if you want to be Suuccessful in this Industry. No easy buck HERE, Folks !!!!

Look at it as a Long Term Investement just like your 401k or IRA !! Some years your 401k will go up and then down , but if you remain patient and consistent in the end you will end up coming out ahead and reap the rewards !!

Thats the Best way to approach it , IMHO !!;)

Actually, all the points you make are exactly the points I was trying to make... you thought you were disagreeing with me but I think you just agreed with everything I wrote.

Glad to hear not everyone will have that day of reckoning, but I think everyone should be prepared for it... which I think you agree with.

Thanks to everyone for all their positive comments. I've taken a nice long break from the affiliate game, developed my career very nicely, and am enjoying my free time. :)

Cheers

T

banners
Back