The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Racism in sport

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
What are your views on the recent events involving Luis Saurez and Patrice Evra, and JT and Ferdinand?

I think it has been blown slightly out of proportion because worse racism events in football have happened before with much less press coverage.

I think it's a lot better in the UK than it used to after steps to curb it over the years. some countries are at least 20 years behind the UK when it comes to racism in sport that's why foreign players like Suarez may be get caught out. It's all about education and to show players and fans alike that discrimination based on background, color etc cannot be tolerated.

I don't really understand it. Racism is bad enough, but to have it in sports? It is stupid. The sad thing is that most of the incidents have become so common, that it is not even shocking anymore.

I see racism in sports, or football at the case, as a form to make the opponent team players less concentrated in what they are doing, I see no other reason for doing it. It's rather sad though when a bunch of not so clever people start to imitate the monkey when a black player touches the ball, real nonsense...

Racism in sport is appalling. In football particular there are huge campaigns and attempts to stop it occurring but almost every week theres a story about fans being racist.

I feel that racism is becoming a censored topic and that only the minorities can speak their mind. It's overrated because the terms are given a bad meaning to it. And I'm not promoting racism...at all, I am only saying it is out of hand.

banners
Back