The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

QUORA AND AFFILIATE MARKETING

FrankZ

Hello folks , so I decided to try out traffic from Quora to my landing page containing an affiliate marketing link and my result was not successful.
Appearently the free method of own Answer/reply doesn't work at all, created a bunch of questions about COVID and replied giving long detailed answer with the link of my LP and not a single lead.
To get you guys more into context this is the method explanation I gave a shot.

Conclusion:
This Kiddo promises leads on the youtube tutorial and even though Quora has traffic people ain't dumb I mean if you look for answers thats about it, nobody buys crap from rare sites.

NEXT POST WILL BE THE OUTCOME OF TRYING TO GET LEADS WITH YOUTUBE VIDEOS MADE BY A SOFTWARE WHICH ADDS VOICE AND IMAGES WITH TEXT IN OTHER WORDS NARRATION VIDEOS ABOUT ANY TOPIC BUT PUTTING AN AFFILIATE LINK ON THE YOUTUBE DESCRIPTION BOX.

Last edited:
It is a very good option and especially if you are good at answering questions because tha s what msot people do on Quora. You can take some questions to do with what to buy and all kinds of things like tha and the in between your answer you will add a hyperlink which will be your affiliate link. Do it well.

If you want to take your affiliate marketing journey to the nxt level then what you can do is try it with quor even though it will be kind of complicated at first. Quora is against people advertising and so you need to make your link nto be easily noticed as an ad by the moderator.

banners
Back