The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Quick question about joining network

coola

affiliate
Hello everyone,

My plan is to use CPC and PPV traffic and a landing page made to particular offer

My question: When applying to network is it better to say 'I don't have website yet because I plan to make landing pages depending on offers' or is it better to make a quick nice weight loss blog just to show them?

Thanks in advance

Hey OP :) great question

To be honest I wouldn't waste my time making a blog just to get access to a network. I realize many networks have implemented some intense "prescreening" before letting new pubs into their network. Rightfully so... However, I find the best way to "get into a network" is to level with them. Usually most network application sections have a comment box, take your time, and let them know where you are at, that you are new and what you plan to do

i.e "I don't have website yet because I plan to make landing pages depending on offers"

As for our network, we understand this, and give most, if not all new publishers the benefit or the doubt... IF you applied for our network, we could process you in a few hours (24hours at MOST) and then connect with your Publisher Consultant to get you running. No need to make a blog. Just say Jeff Williams sent you... Shoot! lol I might even be processing you in...

if you need any help feel free to hit up @Nox007CPA or my self... We also host Daily Google Hangouts to help publishers optimize their accounts and such.

Last edited:
Be legit with CPA networks.They love that.Tell them how you want to promote their offers.You will get accepted for sure most of the time.

I think many AM are hate to hear"I have my own website and drive user to my website". I think you'd better say you use LP or direct link.

In my personal opinion if you are being honest in your application the better chances you have to be approved. From a CPA Network view, we do prefer honest newbies, than people who talk big but there are no results.

So stick with honesty, I'm sure Networks will love that! ;)

Honestly nowdays CPA networks know media buyers are the real money makers. Those who do paid traffic. No offense but a lot of webmasters SEO kinda guys do suck at monetizing their traffic. So having a complete websites is less and less a factor.

Still may be better to have an agency site to deal with ad networks and look more professional. You may just buy a .com and slap a simple free/cheap template. Go into a newbe friendly network (like peerfly) and make your bones (first paycheck), take screens of it and your stats, that's what networks really care these days IMO. You may also have them contact one of your AMs to confirm you do deliver and mean business.

Oh yeah READ AFFILIATEFIX FORUM and get used to the lingo and basic IM knowledge, that helps too.

I don't even bother with calls and all that jazz lately.

Cheers and good luck!

MI
Back