The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Quick and Easy Method For Getting Extra YouTube Traffic

theimbible

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Hey all,

Thought I would share this quick and easy tip with you for getting extra traffic with YouTube. This is not hard and just relies on Google's search functionality. The basic idea is to find videos in a similar niche to yours already on Youtube and getting views, that accept postings of video responses. This can be bit of a headache until you start using Google properly...

Just enter the following in a Google search;

keyword "video responses" site:youtube.com

Replacing 'keyword' with you own chosen niche keywords or phrases. This will return a list of videos that have been tagged with your keywords or phrases and are set to accept video responses. Now, just go to each one in turn and post your own video as a response. If the videos are getting a lot of views, some of these will filter down to yours, and if their videos go really high, your own videos views and ranking will likely also go up.

Have an experiment and see what I mean. Hope that helps...

It is true some video responses will be moderated, but this is the choice of the original uploader, the google search I have given will return all results where video responses are allowed, and this will include both moderated and unmoderated. In my experience the results are usually a mixture of both, but many of mine are still accepted after moderation, but depends largely on the quality and content of your video response

Wow, really great tip. Just what I am looking for! Gonna try this out and maybe post some stats here when done.

banners
Back