The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Question] Tech Support Affiliate System

Guys,
I have recently stumbled on this Tech Support call. I do have a tech support guy buying specific data from a partner of mine, and he keeps coming.

As an internet marketer, i got a bit curious, i'd like to know more about this, how are those data engaged. I probably think, cold-calling, and how are they or what do they market to them, and how are the payment and everything done?.

I also read somewhere that some tech support firms make daily payment, they take your tech support/related data, engage it and pay you daily in Bitcoins.

I am interested in this, but i need more deeper enlightenment and probably a good offer along this line beacsue i can as well get tech support data to engage too.

Are you talking about tech support pay per call? If so, I'd avoid it. Basically, it's a scam where you lock the user's screen and make them think they have a problem with their computer and the only way to fix it is from an IT 'expert'. Most traffic sources will ban you for this.

Most ad networks ban these type of ads. So what's the point?
You will find your FarceBook accounts banned and your website domains *de-indexed* <<<erased
Spam email this and you will lose any hosted email or have your email server blacklisted.

Good luck putting flyers on parked car's windshields -- as a last resort :p

MI
Back