The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

question(s) about articles/article marketing

rjcharley

affiliate
Is it possible to submit the exact same article to multiple sites? Also does anyone know of any site where you get paid to post/submit articles? I like writing and would like to know of ways to get paid to do it. thanks.

Well, i don't know of any sites that will pay you outright for a submitted article, but there is plenty of demand for article writers.

Freelance sites like eLance.com are places where you can browse for work.

If you want to submit the same article to multiple site then I would recommend using professional article submission service. One of the best one is The Phantom writers. They only charge $35 for one time submission.

If you want to get paid to submit articles then i would suggest that you include your affiliate link or your website link in each article and submit using the above mentioned promotional service.

I have used this strategy and my ROI was 300%.

well you may look for someone to whom you can work for with pay... indeed yes it is possible to submit same article to multiple directories but there will always be buts......

You can of course submit the same article to multiple sites.

You would probably want to stick to sites with a Page Rank of 4 or higher, this way you know you are working with sites that you know have been around and are somewhat popular.

I would invest some time and money into an article submitter program.

I personally use article submitter pro.

banners
Back