The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question How to assemble bases from instagram

forumok121

affiliate
Hello. My name Nikita. I livin in Russia. I recently left Russia. Help me please, how to assemble bases instagram peoples USA, Norway, Great Britain, Nederlands, Belgien, Australia. Sorry for my error i`m Russian man :)

@forumok121

Hi, welcome.

I saw your post but wasn't completely sure what you're asking. Are you wanting to know how to set up an Instagram account for people in those countries? Or you want multiple accounts to make it look like you're from those countries?

To the best of my knowledge, you can't geo-target. But I have a feeling you want multiple accounts. There are people here who know about that, sadly I do not. I'm sure it must involve the use of proxies. Hopefully, one of those who do this will see this and drop in to help.

By the way, why not drop by the Introductions forum and say hello to your fellow Fixers? :)

@forumok121

Hi, welcome.

I saw your post but wasn't completely sure what you're asking. Are you wanting to know how to set up an Instagram account for people in those countries? Or you want multiple accounts to make it look like you're from those countries?

To the best of my knowledge, you can't geo-target. But I have a feeling you want multiple accounts. There are people here who know about that, sadly I do not. I'm sure it must involve the use of proxies. Hopefully, one of those who do this will see this and drop in to help.

By the way, why not drop by the Introductions forum and say hello to your fellow Fixers? :)
Hello! Thanks for reply!
Are you wanting to know how to set up an Instagram account for people in those countries?
Yees! This is what I need.
Thanks

Are you wanting to know how to set up an Instagram account for people in those countries?
Yees! This is what I need.

The only way that I'm aware of that you can target users in a certain country is by tagging. If you're in Russia (just for example) but want people following who are from Australia, you likely have to only follow people who are from Australia and use Australia-related tags. A proxy might not be a bad idea, either. :)

Have a read through some of these: Search Results for Query: instagram | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I'm no IG expert, some of the people in those threads know more about it than I do, so maybe something in there will help.

I'm still hoping someone more knowledgeable on the topic than I am will drop in here.

The only way that I'm aware of that you can target users in a certain country is by tagging. If you're in Russia (just for example) but want people following who are from Australia, you likely have to only follow people who are from Australia and use Australia-related tags. A proxy might not be a bad idea, either. :)
Big thanks!

banners
Back