The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question for anyone knowledgeable

Alright here it goes.....of course as you see I am AFM for Conducivemedia. Now I got this question sprung to me. The question is why do networks ask so many question and make affiliate's qualify for so many things almost like the networks are going to hire you and pay you a full paycheck as salary say and maybe even 4g's a month... you know what lets make it 2g's a month and if this is so they still wont hire you because you are expected to make over 2g's a month.. HAHAH really wow. I only bring this up because I actually tried to get into a certain network and I will not mention whooooooo ?but I can not believe how many REAL affiliates NETWORKS turn DOWN REAL AFFILIATES... I call this B.S.... My reason is because everybody deserves a chance no matter what!!! Any questions????????????????

Stephen,

I'm not sure I understand your question. Your title shows you are an affiliate manager, yet your post seems to be suggesting you are trying to sign up as an affiliate? I'm also not clear about the salary comments, was there a question there as well?

My guess is your question is why do affiliate networks turn down so many affiliates? My guess would be they don't want a list of unproductive affiliates or affiliates that are going to join and never do anything. They have to assign an affiliate manager to each affiliate so it can get hectic with too many affiliates.

Just a guess.

Hi,

I would like to offer my opinion and I hope I understood your thread correctly. The reason affiliate networks are asking all those questions is because they are trying to avoid frauds and competitors affiliate managers that are trying to slow them down. If you are trying to register to other affiliate programs, try the little ones - the single web store. Don't go to the networks because they have the prerogative to turn down people :)

That is exactly it. They want to see an affiliate who usually has had an affiliate website set up in the past and want to see you are doing something. Most times affiliates sign up for something, they dont do anything with it, i.e, clickbank. Its so easy to get an affiliate link and not pursue it.

MI
Back