The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

question about NCS

P

pjbleb

Hi,

Has anyone ever promoted any of the credit card offers or lending offers from NCS? I'm thinking about adding them to my site or creating a separate page with some of their offers but would like some feed back.

Thanks
Lisa

HI Lisa,

Welcome to 5 Star. I have not worked with them on consulting and have not heard any feedback on the forums. Maybe someone here has some insight for you.

I'm gone til Monday. Moving to San Diego. See you after I get Internet turned on.

NCS Feedback

pjbleb said:
Hi,

Has anyone ever promoted any of the credit card offers or lending offers from NCS? I'm thinking about adding them to my site or creating a separate page with some of their offers but would like some feed back.

Thanks
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

NCS is basically a sub-affiliate network. In most cases, the offers they have on their website are the same offers that you see in Commission Junction and LinkShare. Think of them as a super affiliate who recruits other affiliates to work under them.

In my opinion there are no advantages to joining a sub-affiliate network. You are better served by signing up directly with the merchant through CJ or LinkShare. For example, last year NCS was only offering $40 on American Express business cards, while LinkShare will pay you $105. That basically means that NCS makes a $65 profit off of your effort.

The other consideration to make before signing up with a sub-affiliate network is that you don't get paid until after they get paid. For example, if you made a sale for Orchard Bank through CJ, you would be paid on the 20th of the following month. If you were to make that same sale through NCS, you would have to wait until they got paid, and then wait 30 more days for them to cut you a check.

Hey Jeremy,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks so much for weighing in on this topic. Great answer. I didnt know anything about them so appreciate your insight!

quityourdayjob.com said:
Hi Lisa,

NCS is basically a sub-affiliate network. In most cases, the offers they have on their website are the same offers that you see in Commission Junction and LinkShare. Think of them as a super affiliate who recruits other affiliates to work under them.

In my opinion there are no advantages to joining a sub-affiliate network. You are better served by signing up directly with the merchant through CJ or LinkShare. For example, last year NCS was only offering $40 on American Express business cards, while LinkShare will pay you $105. That basically means that NCS makes a $65 profit off of your effort.

The other consideration to make before signing up with a sub-affiliate network is that you don't get paid until after they get paid. For example, if you made a sale for Orchard Bank through CJ, you would be paid on the 20th of the following month. If you were to make that same sale through NCS, you would have to wait until they got paid, and then wait 30 more days for them to cut you a check.

Thank you Jeremy for the explanation!

Why a credit card sub-affilaite?

Well, this doesn't hold true for NCS, but with CardOffers.com you are provided with free content for the products they offer links to. They have a team of editors who research and write about the products and offer this content to our partners for free. They also have many free content delivery formats, many of which update your products information automatically, which saves you a lot of time, as with credit cards the issuers are very strict about the offers being up to date and correct. If you joined credit card affiliate programs directly from CJ or Linkshare for example you would have to always be updating your information yourself and writing your own content if you were to have any. This is why you may want to choose a sub-affiliate, but again, NCS does not offer these things.

MI
Back