The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Question about email campaign

BonesawMcGraw

affiliate
Hi all,

I recently started doing some AM with a weight loss product on ClickBank. During my research, I've found a lot of successful affiliate marketers using email campaigns. I understand why these would work, I just dont understand how you go about gathering email addresses. Does this really only apply to people who already have an established website and followers? I can't imagine someone new making a landing page to collect email addresses and then turn around and email them sales pitches, why not just have the sales pitch on the initial landing page?

I just dont understand how you go about gathering email addresses.

You offer them something for free in exchange for their email - an ebook, a whitepaper, something like that.

Does this really only apply to people who already have an established website and followers?

Nope but it can help.

Some people market without a site. You can use a FB page, as some do. You'll want a domain based email address, though.

Whether you choose to do it with or without a site, you don't just send marketing messages. You send helpful or entertaining ones then every 'x' message is a promotional one. You do best when you create a relationship with your subscriber by giving them something of relevant value.

banners
Back