The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Quality writer needed - UK property, finance, energy saving

redsy

affiliate
I have a UK Property blog and would like a few different people who can write quality content about the UK property market. At present it is very specific, though i would like to broaden subject matter.

This is to include
-legal
-latest news
-financial markets mortgages etc
-tips and advice
-guides
-home improvements
-energy saving
-banking

This can be done in 4-5 part guides and/or one off pieces.

-Obviously the content needs to pass copyscape and be unique.
-I am not looking for quantity, just quality.
-Each article must be about 500 words
-it is informational articles and looking for not personal thoughts
-good for SEO and well not over optimised, natural

I am looking for people to work with me long term who will be able to look at my blog and write suitable content without me having to tell them the title and brief everytime.

Pls get in touch if your interested, quote this thread and cost per 5 articles ordered.

In the first instance i will pay for 1 article and go from there. This is a good opportunity for a regular income and partnership.

To clarify i will pay if agreed to do so, $5 per 500 word article on the above topics for first article. After that we can negotiate future fees based on the quality of article. Am not looking to get the work done for nothing, wanting quality reliable people.

Please contact me, once i accept, pls write the first article and submit, and i will then pay after checks on unique content have been done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Redsy,

I think you are going to get rubbish for those prices you should submit a project over at elance.com or guru.com. I would expect to pay 10p word for these minimum, some bid from professional writers will be more than this.

Cheers,

Tony

o little more than i had hoped:idk:

will take a look at them sites as ive not heard of them before.

Am waiting for a few people to do first pieces at another forum, we will see what quality is like.

Seemed to be about going rate though maybe need a re-think?

Cheers, TB

You will get content at this price but you wouldn't want your business to be associated with it. If ou do find someone let me know... : )

I'd be interested in this - you will pay more at elance and such, but won;t necessarily get the quality as many of them farm out the work to cheaper hands;

I can supply quality work for $7 per 500 words, on the subjects you mention.

Hi... your price is quite low but I got the interest. However, I have to clarify several things about it, like how often should I write articles for your site, do I need to provide links on it, and I am from the Philippines, would it matter to you?

you can contact me with my gmail account: shinzo159

shinzo159 - It is not a problem where you live as long as the quality is there.

SteveT - if you could write the first article and pm me with it, would be appreciated.

If it is good i will pay and publish. If i do not publish it will remain yours.

Redsy - i can't pm at the moment, it seems i need to make a load more posts!

It woudl also appear that i can't post e-mail addresses, for the same reason.

sDOTturnbullATupdatesportDOTcom

If you send me your addrers i'll write trial piece for you.

Redsy - i can't pm at the moment, it seems i need to make a load more posts!

It woudl also appear that i can't post e-mail addresses, for the same reason.

sDOTturnbullATupdatesportDOTcom

If you send me your addrers i'll write trial piece for you.

dont really understand your email, pm'd you

I have bloggers/writers here.

I can offer you a monthly service at $150 USD which will include 1 blog post per day.

If you are interested in more posts per day then you can choose to get 3 posts per day at $400 USD

I have given this kind of services in past and am also giving it currently. If you want samples of work then also it can be provided.

But I can only give a monthly ongoing service as I have to manage work for this writers.

Thanks.

Hello, I enjoy writing about real estate and have done it on other sites before. I am not a proffessional but am good at what I do. For example I had predicted what is happening in the financial meltdown over a year ago. If you are interested in my writing for you let me know :)

Hello, I enjoy writing about real estate and have done it on other sites before. I am not a proffessional but am good at what I do. For example I had predicted what is happening in the financial meltdown over a year ago. If you are interested in my writing for you let me know :)

Hi bacardi, ive sent you a pm

banners
Back