The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Quality Traffic For Sale - Unique Visitors/Geo-Interest Targetted!

B

BuxP

Hey, If my iTrader/Postcount scares u because I am new here, I am a trusted and reputable seller on DigitalPoint and other big Webmaster forums. I recently signed up here ;)

Content
1. What am I Selling?
2. What features does my Service include?
3. What are my Sources?
4. What are my Prices?
5. Testimonials from past buyers.
6. I am Interested, what's the next step?

1) What am I Selling?
Traffic: Guaranteed Unique Visitors. (Scroll down to see more details)

2) What features does my Service include?
> Possibility to target your traffic to specific countries or continents only.
> Fixed Daily amount possible if requested. Maximum of 2,500 unique visitors daily. (ex: 10,000/month = 300 daily)
> Visitors will navigate your web page for at least 30 seconds.
> Repeat Exposure if requested (Visitors sometimes don't notice your website content the first time. I can offer you that the exact same visitor from the day before will get the chance to visit your page again)
> If you do not target your ad I can say that around 75% us Western Traffic.
> Possibility to have Adult Traffic.
> Possibility to have Guaranteed Banner Clicks.

3) What are my sources?
First of all I want to give a little hint when you buy traffic from anyone: If the seller does not want to give information about his sources, there is something wrong and I suggest u won't purchase with him.

My Traffic Sources:
50% Comes from Geo/Interest Targetted PPC Traffic Site.
15-35% Comes from Content/Niche related (to your site) Sites
15-35% Comes from Search Engines traffic related to the Content/Niche of your site.

Note: The last 2 Sources may vary depending on the Content/Niche of your site, but at the end the quality and amount is the same. I work with different sources, to offer you the best service.

4) What are my Prices?

1000uv's: $8
2500uv's: $19
5000uv's: $33
10000uv's: $61
50000uv's: $240
100000uv's: $450
500000uv's: $2100

Note: $0.008/Click (and lower on higher amounts) is considered cheap comparable to the service I offer. If you want really cheap traffic, U should check the other threads selling bot, proxy and pop-up traffic. Don't expect any guarantees from them though.

5)Testimonials from past buyers.
Jun 21st 2008, 12:02 pm NwS wrote: "Feel free to get traffic from this user Tested and works!"

Jun 24th 2008, 9:14 am Arjun316 wrote:
"thanx buxp i have received 100 uv review traffic and i am very glad to see the results , these are high quality traffic any body who need to boost there alexa rank should try it. recommend good sevice".

Jul 2nd 2008, 3:42 pm Artiny wrote: "great service and excellent communicator and fast replies. All around super service . Thanks"

Jul 3rd 2008, 10:40 am Subesh wrote: "Here's my review. I wanted to test out the traffic and I was more than pleased with the results. The traffic was supposed to be 100 unique visitors but I am sure that it has surpassed that. My site is getting a lot more exposure and this is great considering that it is a new site. Thanks BuxP for the great traffic. Anyone who is looking for good traffic and good conversions should go with BuxP. He da man! lol."

Jul 5th 2008, 8:51 am japindian wrote: "Heres the review: It seems to be good traffic because I actually got a couple of ad clicks which I did not expect. I recommend him and his service. Traffic started immediately after i messaged him my site."

6) I am Interested, what's the next step?

Thanks for showing interest. No, paying is not the next step ;) Please Reply to the thread AND PM me with completing the form below. I will Investigate your demands. If I can offer you the service, I will give 100 Review uv's first. If not, I will have to say sorry, but I do not want to sell something that I cannot offer ;)

I need information about:
-Your website
-Main reason you need traffic (Ranking Boost/Geo Targetted/Clickthroughs/Sales/Sign-ups)
-What Features u are looking for (Geo/Interest Targetted, Daily Amount, Banner Ads, etc... - Give me all the information required)
-Anything Else I need to know.

I will reply asap and give you the best advice/offer I got. I Accept payments by Alertpay and Paypal, but money would be the last step we will talk about :) If you have more questions, shoot them!

This service is still running. Until Nov 31th this promotion is running: $4/1000 uv's. pm if interested

banners
Back