The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Quality directory links wanted

temi

affiliate
I am looking for quality links, site wide or from homepage for some of my sites. Let me know if you have interesting sensibly priced links for sale :)

Thanks, I will respond today......... I am buying some from my clients as well, I have emailed him.... waiting for his respose

Thanks, I will respond today......... I am buying some from my clients as well, I have emailed him.... waiting for his respose

Ok. Just tell me how many spots you want to buy there so easy for me to decide your given price is suitable for me or not :confused:

Yes, I do. Give me about 4 hours to take it up.......... just sorting out a few things at the moment

Temi, if you are interested i gladly provide one more (niche related) text link for your site at the main page of my dir under the text recommended website. Let me know if you are interested. (i won't sell but exchange 3 way)

I am interested Bagi, exchange with you always a pleasure, I will send you the link via email, give me till later today :)

Thanks

Thanks for that hello index, I already bought links in all your directories and you offer excellent services :)

banners
Back