The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quality About Bing PPC Traffic 2016

Mr. FOX

affiliate
Targeting is one of the major parts of any PPC campaign. If you target well, then the conversion rates will increase. Last month I saw Bing PPC traffic make my income a new height. Because I think, the quality of Bing traffic has been improved this year. The past year I found Bing wasn't blessing for me. But this year make it different. So I highly recommend to the new marketer to start over Bing PPC.

Targeting is one of the major parts of any PPC campaign. If you target well, then the conversion rates will increase. Last month I saw Bing PPC traffic make my income a new height. Because I think, the quality of Bing traffic has been improved this year. The past year I found Bing wasn't blessing for me. But this year make it different. So I highly recommend to the new marketer to start over Bing PPC.

I gotta say I don't think it's the traffic per say but rather something you've done to improve which has lead to your success. Bings traffic has always been then same basic concept of a user searching for something they need. Nothing more nothing less. I think you should really take a step back and look at the bigger picture then look at your process and examine what u did that started the success path. Long story short I feel you're not giving yourself enough credit.

@Mr. FOX

I think @tom804 has shared some wise words with you in that post above.

Bing is a constant but you are ever-changing (and growing in knowledge). :)

It would probably be good if you can determine what you've done differently, so you know what to do and what not to do going forward.

@Mr. FOX. I started learning CPA 3 months ago and started launching campaign since February.

I earned less than $10 on Bing, and because of the cost i paused my campaign for a while since last week.

I need to regroup and find out what i did wrong. Maybe it's:
1. Type of offer
2. Keywords

What kind of offers suitable for Bing?
How many keywords is the most ideal?

I my self have been working on bing over few weeks now been optimizing so far earned $84 with maxbounty from bing but other side i have wasted 250$ plus
few things are understandable.

* highest budget not $500 is nothing u need to go for double or triple
* simple lead offer convert well on bing with average rate 5:1 (Clicks:Conversion) so lets say your offer pay you 1.1 or 1.3 buk per conversion and other side you pay 5x35 to 40 cents CPC no matter how you optmize it rate will remain max 4:1 for this you need a bigger paying offer(must be simple offer people are tired of spam emails) and guess what maxbounty and other cpa network also have cutting edge they wont give you 100% conversion for sure.

* what ever you do apply on you first how many thousand adds you see daily fake paying promises you are just tired click and close cos it looks same to you as other fake offers this how it will flow conversion

Best offers that convert on bing

*make money online email submit
*loans ( i dont have permission from my faith other wise i could make big money with these offers)
*jobs
*Free supermarket ( food stuff etc ) vouchers

here is screenshot of mb prntscr.com/awji5p

Last edited:
I am currently using bing
I have used bing in the past and have had success but the current campaign isnt working at all

Are people direct linking with bing or sending traffic to a landing page first

I am currently using bing
I have used bing in the past and have had success but the current campaign isnt working at all

Are people direct linking with bing or sending traffic to a landing page first

@forest, I'm direct linking and also using a landing page. It's about testing. Some offers can do well with direct linking and others you have to use a landing page :)

MI
Back