The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Pyramid system

lulugems

affiliate
Thanks Linda for this interesting thread.

I am currently entertaining the idea of the pyramid system myself with GDI, however, I have some reservations. GDI claims to sell hosting packages domain/site and I am only a newbie here but their basic website packages are simple. It is the referral system that is the draw card here. You get the domain for $10.00 per month a flash website thrown in and at your peral an option to make your own website using their basic website templates more suited to primary shool children.

My other querie here is high traffic websites to get exposure....my sponsor tried to offer a FREE 30 day advertising if I signed up with eg// Quickflix although it required me to subscribe at a cost to me. So, I get the picture I will need to pay for traffic, any suggestions here? The many free sites/classifieds have generated no referrals thus far.

Overall, coming to the end of my 7 day trial and want to make a decision whether it's go or whoa.

Many thanks! :)

Hi LuLuGems: I tried the GDI program and worked it for about 8 months with no success at all so I am out of it now. I don't think that promoting websites it going to be all that successful what with all the webhosting companies out there.
The health industry is on track to be a multi billion dollar industry so I am now in a niche network market sharing the nutritional beverage "Mona-Vie" it is a MLM with a proven track record. this company is only 4 years old, debt free and has had over 6 Billion dollars in sales during it's first 4 years Plus it is an international company as well. When someone enrolls (Free by the way) you choose your country and you are off. the people are great and the product is great.
Their philosophy regarding their product is "Drink it, Feel it, Share it"
Just sharing the drink with others encourages them to sign up.

banners
Back