The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Puchased New Software

virgolunar

Has anybody heard of G-Sneak, I have recently purchased it and, to be honest, I am bewildered as to what it actually does. I have watched all the videos that come with it and I am still confused. If there is anybody out there who has used it and can point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated.:D

:confused:

Why would you buy something if you don't know what it does?

I don't know how much they're charging for this but based on "excited" claims of what it can do it doesn't seem that it does much that you cannot easily do yourself for free:

Below is a run down of what the software can do and some of the training information…
  • Blog building software. With this software you can literally set up a full-fledged blog with all the necessary plug-ins under 20 minutes. You’ll also get access to a blog theme that would otherwise cost $97 in the market.
  • Keyword research tool that will help you build a highly targeted & profitable keyword list easily and quickly.
  • Auto Blog Buddy. A powerful program that will automatically get content from Amazon & eBay and post it on your blog.
  • A custom Wordpress plugin that will auto bookmark your blog posts to get AUTHORITY backlinks and traffic.
  • Social Mayhem System – A 100% Legit and ethical way to use social marketing sites to build network and traffic to your site.
  • A nifty piece of software that will transform your articles into videos.
  • Complete step-by-step training that takes you by the hand and walk you through the entire Google Sneak process.

Heehee
Well I've never heard of this program. I would surf the web for more information or contact the retailer and ask them any questions you might have. It doesn't sounds like the instructional videos that were included are very in depth.

It does seem strange that this program is supposed to make things easier and you can't even figure out how to work it. ;) Quick and easy isn't necessarily better.

One of the problems with the G-Sneak is everytime I go to load it with my hosting company, because it automatically attempts to log in several times it brings in a firewall with the host and I am unable to ftp my site...It's driving me crazy:eek:

MI
Back