The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

prosper202 necessary for fb ads?

still

affiliate
Currently I have plans to drive traffic thru FB ads to a fanpage(with landing page). I read there are mentions of prosper202. Since I am during fbads Just wondering is it necessary for me to set up prosper202 for tracking? what should I be tracking?

I think when you use the tracking from P202 (I think) it will track the time that your visitors are in the landing page, the ammount of people that click on a link your landing page, etc. and of course you should use sub id's to know what demographic is converting and what you are failing at. I don't know how to set it up, but google it, there are plenty of tutorials out there.

All this can be done using bevomedia. no setting up a domain, just create the campaign and go...
it will even show what type of mobile device of the user.
IP address, time, subid, geo location,

All this can be done using bevomedia. no setting up a domain, just create the campaign and go...
it will even show what type of mobile device of the user.
IP address, time, subid, geo location,

If you trust bevo media with all of your campaign information.

Prosper202 was released because many people were concerned about the original Tracking202 holding all of their campaign info on the Tracking202 owned servers.

Also you can use woopra.com for your landing page this will tell you the time, amount time spend and their location not as advanced as others but defiantly helps when you want the basic info

If you trust bevo media with all of your campaign information.

Prosper202 was released because many people were concerned about the original Tracking202 holding all of their campaign info on the Tracking202 owned servers.

I'm not a paranoid affiliate like everyone seems to be. If you look other tracking solutions out there they mostly hosted. When i look a bevo they are not just for affiliates but advertisers, agencies and more. For those who aren't looking for self hosted platform.
And for most affiliates who aren't savvy in setting up database, script and managing their own VPS/dedi is going to waste their time.

Just my opinion about it.

I'm not a paranoid affiliate like everyone seems to be. If you look other tracking solutions out there they mostly hosted. When i look a bevo they are not just for affiliates but advertisers, agencies and more. For those who aren't looking for self hosted platform.
And for most affiliates who aren't savvy in setting up database, script and managing their own VPS/dedi is going to waste their time.

Just my opinion about it.

I agree, of course there are cloaking and security issues. But there are also lots other stuffs that marketer should improve before thinking about cloaking and security. My opinion too.

I use proper btw, to answer the question, no it's not necessary to have prosper to track fb campaign. If your network allows you to track subid, you can pretty much know what's working and what's not. But if you want to include landing page and want to split test them, obviously you need third party for advance tracking. So you'll know what lander has higher CTR and how to improve them.

Let me sum what you should track in your campaign:
1. Ads - Requires subids to identify the converting ads
2. Landing Page - Setup your landing page and get the code, this will help you see your landing page CTR.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Check out their official tutorials too regarding subids and landing page setup Tracking202 - Text Tutorials

MI
Back