The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pros and Cons of outsourcing social media

Natalie.M

Hello everyone,

As social signals are now factors in the ranking algorithms of both Google and Bing, I came across an article that is both interesting and relevant. It's about the Pros and Cons of outsourcing social media. I am attaching a link so you all be able to enjoy it as much as I have. Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Have a great day.

The Pros And Cons Of Outsourcing Social Media | SMS

Interesting article, however, I question to what extent can the social media content be authentic (or as authentic) when outsourced rather than it be published by someone in-house and is passionate about your business?

Companies that usually provide these services generally have many social media accounts to manage and it begs the question to what extent can they truly keep their finger on the pulse with regards to your own industry and business in order to produce authentic social media content?

Dear Giggleberries,

I recon that a company that has many social media accounts, should know the importance of authentic, interesting, updated management that will deal with those accounts, and I am not sure that outsourcing social media management can provide those qualities.
On my opinion outsourcing can be relevant for many things in a company, but not for social media affairs.
On my company we have in-house account managers that deals with the social media accounts, and they can answer a question on-line, publish benefits online etc. - don't think that this kind of availability exist on outsourcing the issue.

banners
Back