The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ProPush & Giveaways: Winning Combo With $440 Profits in Less Than a Month [Case Study]

ProPush.me

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
ProPush.me — Earn with Push Subscriptions
One of the main advantages of ProPush.me lies in the fact that advertisers can use these earnings to cover expenses for testing. Here's a case study that showcases exactly that.

Campaign details and how it all started
  • Traffic Source: PropellerAds
  • Tracking Tool: Clickflare
  • Type of Offer: Surveys / Sweepstake
  • Affiliate Networks: Zeydoo
  • Additional Monetization: ProPush.me
So the ProPush.me client launched a PropellerAds campaign on Pop traffic, expecting to earn at least $50 per day. This was the beginning of September 2023. By the end of the month, he managed to pull $300 a day + to get some extra earnings from ProPush.me. Here’s how →

SEPTEMBER 5-15

He started by testing many different offers. The plan was to continue with Survey offers, but also to launch some SOI Sweeps campaigns. Even though most of them did not show any signs of success, within the next 10 days, two campaigns began to stand out.

ProPush-afflift-contest-case-study-propush-stats-1

Note: As you already assumed, he incorporated the ProPush.me Smart tag on his landing pages right away. There was no reason to wait on getting additional monetization ProPush.me can provide.

ProPush-afflift-contest-case-study-creative-example

SEPTEMBER 18-21

The affiliate was restless. He continued to test new campaigns throughout the month, but most of his efforts backfired as the majority of campaigns were hitting the -60% to -80% ROI range.

However, the two PropellerAds campaigns we already mentioned continued to bring more and more profits.
The best part is – his earnings were on a rising path mostly thanks to the additional revenue generated by ProPush.me

Based on ProPush.me smart tag the contest participant incorporated on landing pages he used in his ad campaign #1, he got $61 of ProPush.me profits (so far), while the tag he placed on landings in his ad campaign #2 was an even bigger success, and brought him $240.

ProPush-afflift-contest-case-study-update-stats-campaign1

Campaign #1
ProPush-afflift-contest-case-study-update-campaign2

SEPTEMBER 22-23

This was the day our affiliate was waiting for (September 22). He launched a brand new campaign and hit the $100+ profit the same day. ProPush.me contributed to overall profit with $21.

ProPush-afflift-contest-case-study-propush-stats2
ProPush-afflift-contest-case-study-campaign-stats

The very next day was an even bigger success. He scored $150, where ProPush.me contributed with $18.

Profit, $CR, %

SEPTEMBER 24-28

Even when the client found himself in a situation where his funds were dried out, and he was not able to continue with campaigns (during this specific time), he still managed to generate some money through ProPush.me that kept bringing a few dollars each day.

ProPush-afflift-contest-case-study-propush-stats4

SEPTEMBER 29-30

At the end of the month, on September 29, this Follow-Along participant scored $191 from the ad campaign, while the next day numbers went up and surpassed $300.
So, from hoping to earn only $50 a day, he succeeded and reached 6 times higher profits. Impressive turnover, don’t you think?

ProPush-afflift-contest-case-study-propush-stats5

To sum up ProPush.me earnings: Overall $440 in less than a month

Dollar by dollar, and when the line was drawn ProPush.me brought this client $440 in total (from September 4 till October 3). You have to admit that it didn’t seem striking getting only $17 a day. Or even less. BUT when you cumulate all these daily earnings, and add the fact that this is a passive income that didn’t ask for any optimization or additional investment, you become aware that you got this profit in the easiest way you can imagine.

Final Thoughts
ProPush.me is not only about making additional profits, but having a helping hand when you need it the most. At one point during Follow-Along our client was in a situation where he was -$80 with his original campaign. He was testing a new GEO and things didn’t go as he planned. So the earnings he got from ProPush.me helped him get to -9% ROI, instead of staying at -15%, which, as he says, was “pretty sweet”.

In the end, this guy is right where we left him - he continues with testing new offers every day, there’s no stopping now. And ProPush.me remains his safety button he can always count on.

Last edited:
banners
Back