temi

affiliate
Here is my proposed new forum structure, suggestion and comments welcomed:

General Webmaster Talk
Sub Forums: Introductions . News

SEO and Search Engine Marketing Forums
Sub Forums: Google Yahoo MSN

Webmaster Marketplace
Sub Forums: Traffic Services :: Link Sales :: Domain Name Sales :: Turnkey Websites :: Website Sales

Website Development
Sub Forum: Web Design :: Website Accessibility :: Web Hosting :: Domain Names: Programming

Webmaster Money - Generating Revenue from your site
Sub Forums: Affiliates :: Adsense :: YPN :: Contextual Links :: Money Making Tips

Boss Cart eCommerce Support

Sub Forum:

Off Topic
Sub Forums: Contest: Football :: Cricket::

UK Webmaster World Related

Sub Forums: Help:: About Us :: Contact Us

That is a great structure, really. Once that has been applied you could also get a new style, perhaps keep this existing style but get a complete new header and apply some CSS changes on the template :)

I think the structure would make the forums so much easier, especially for regular users, sometimes it may be quite complicated to browse through the forums with the current categories structure.

Meti

I've added some:

Webmaster Marketplace
Sub Forums: Traffic Services :: Link Sales :: Domain Name Sales :: Turnkey Websites :: Website Sales

Website Development
Sub Forum: Web Design :: Website Accessibility :: Web Hosting :: Domain Names: Programming

And as an aside, I'd really like to see at least the "Link Sales" forum become un-indexable/blocked to
SE crawlers via robots.txt or some other way :)

Web Hosting may need to be moved from Web Development to it's own forum and have reviews, offers and domains as subforums...

Adsense, YPN and such should be probably moved to "Generating Revenues" forums from "Search engines"

Thanks Marting, you suggestions has been added. When we implement the new forum structure, link sales will be made incrawlable as suggested.
Thanks

I've added some:

Webmaster Marketplace

Website Development

And as an aside, I'd really like to see at least the "Link Sales" forum become un-indexable/blocked to
SE crawlers via robots.txt or some other way :)

AdSense and YPN move to generating revenue as you suggested. Thanks

Web Hosting may need to be moved from Web Development to it's own forum and have reviews, offers and domains as subforums...

Adsense, YPN and such should be probably moved to "Generating Revenues" forums from "Search engines"

banners
Back