The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Proofreading Services

C

CreativesLinda

You always want your eBooks, websites, product descriptions, documents, etc., to look professional because those are, oftentimes, the first impression somebody will get of you. That’s why it’s so important that there aren’t any spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors. If you need proofreading services, or know of somebody who does, I would be able to provide assistance with that. I have many years of experience in the accounting, payroll, and bookkeeping fields. While in those various positions, I was called upon to utilize my proofreading skills. Co-workers and managers alike would ask me to check their documents and letters because I can quickly and easily spot typographical errors and grammatical mistakes. My B.A. degree is in Spanish and, as unlikely as it sounds, my knowledge of the English language was reinforced and enhanced because of all of the Spanish language courses I took.

If you’re interested, please contact me at proofingservices1(at)gmail.com.

Thank god there are wonderful people like you, Linda. I absolutely HATE proofing/editing and started turning it down two years ago, even for friends who had written books. That's how much I dislike it. Now, I only do it rarely.

I'm sure people will want to take advantage of your services if they want a professional polish on their work! The fact that you offer two languages makes you even more special. :)

Thank god there are wonderful people like you, Linda. I absolutely HATE proofing/editing and started turning it down two years ago, even for friends who had written books. That's how much I dislike it. Now, I only do it rarely.

I'm sure people will want to take advantage of your services if they want a professional polish on their work! The fact that you offer two languages makes you even more special. :)

Thank you for your comments, azgold. I do want to make it known, though, that while I used to be fluent in Spanish, I'm not anymore. That was many, many years ago and, as they say, if you don't use it, you lose it. ;) But because studying Spanish reinforced my knowledge of English, I use those skills every day.

Thank you for your comments, azgold. I do want to make it known, though, that while I used to be fluent in Spanish, I'm not anymore. That was many, many years ago and, as they say, if you don't use it, you lose it. ;) But because studying Spanish reinforced my knowledge of English, I use those skills every day.

Pffft! You're still special. :) And I'm sure an excellent proofreader!

MI
Back