The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Promoting Your Blog on Blogging Communities?

Smithee

affiliate
There are numerous blogging communities on the net. These are the places where bloggers get to meet and interact with other bloggers and as you build relationships you can help each other promote your blogs or at least that's what I've heard.

I'm yet to join any blogging community but before I do I'd like to know if it would be worth it.

If you've been on or still are a member of a blogging community, would you say it's a great place to promote your blog?

Blogging community is good because it is a place to find lime minded bloggers. Finding and connecting with like minded bloggers is very beneficial for blog promotion.

I know of Nuffnang, which is not only for bloggers in our country but as well as other countries as well. A lot of the bloggers I follow are already a part of this group. Sadly, I'm not yet a part of this group since I don't even know how to join it, lol. But yes, joining blogging communities can certainly be helpful. More than the promotion part, it will also help you interact with your fellow bloggers and join events funded by the group. I think lots of beauty bloggers in my country have known each other by joining this group.

Then there's Blogger's United, which is a local group. I want to join this one because it caters mostly to new bloggers like me. Perhaps, when I have the guts to do so, I will. Right now, I'm still mustering up the courage to join their Facebook page. Haha!

BLogging community is total worth since many ideas will come to you mind plus you will get some visit to your sites. The traffic form the blogger whom you meet will be permanent hence you make sure that there is that much amount of traffics I am sure of.

banners
Back