The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting Physical products by PPC

mcgerald

affiliate
Hi guys,

Is there any one promoting pyhsical products from CJ and linkshare by PPC. From the few success testaments I have read so far on the web, majority had been promoting digital products. I have tried 3 different offers all in gaming, mobile phones and office supplies but all without much success. The campaigns were run with 7search. I run across a review that suggested 7search didn't have quality traffic. Is that so? I'm actually planning to move the campaigns to adknowledge in the coming days. Anyone used adknowledge before? Is it suitable for my chosen niches? Any suitable traffic source suggetsions?

Cheers,
mcgerald

7search will not give u great results but you still make money from it by collecting ur mailing list because they have good traffic but if you direct link the offer you'll lose him if he is not interested at this time .. but if u have his email you can email him whenever u want to promote something ;)

I didn't work with CJ and linkshare yet,
But i'm trying to make profit with Adwords and Amazon.
I'm doing some tests for past 2 weeks but still don't have positive ROI.

But I saw many sites which do the same and I guess they make profit, b/c their budgets are $20k-$100k/month on adwords (according to semrush and other sources).

That's what I'm trying to reproduce.

MI
Back