The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Promoting A YouTube Account?

skybluesam1

affiliate
Currently, what are the best way to promote a YouTube account? I have been on YouTube for a while and just hit the 200 sub mark! Where can I go from here? Do I just have to keep on posting content and generally the snowball effect will start to build up or do I need to go and contact people about shout outs and things like that?

I have also read somewhere that if you post nice comments people might check out your channel... Does this work?

I think most people promote their YouTube accounts by posting about really hot topics, or by offering a tutorial they know will get hits, even if it's not that helpful. When that whole Miley Cyrus stuff happened recently, I saw a lot of YouTube accounts marketing on it, and getting a lot of followers by posting videos about it. People would search for the hot topic at that moment, and their YouTube channels would come up.

I think most people promote their YouTube accounts by posting about really hot topics, or by offering a tutorial they know will get hits, even if it's not that helpful. When that whole Miley Cyrus stuff happened recently, I saw a lot of YouTube accounts marketing on it, and getting a lot of followers by posting videos about it. People would search for the hot topic at that moment, and their YouTube channels would come up.

So if I wanted to try and reach past the 200 sub mark should I just keep on posting topics every week? Also should I make videos on currently trending things which people are searching for? Also if you have got any ideas then that would be really helpful :).

Without divulging your exact channel / sub niche, can you give us an idea of what your channel promotes? Are you in the video game area? Do you do tutorials? Do you make strange animations?

Without divulging your exact channel / sub niche, can you give us an idea of what your channel promotes? Are you in the video game area? Do you do tutorials? Do you make strange animations?

I do loads of different things on my channel... I mainly do video games and sort of do like montages and things however I was thinking of maybe going into the vlog sort of area or an area where I will be infront of the camera dierctly! The gaming niche seems to be highly saturated!

I do loads of different things on my channel... I mainly do video games and sort of do like montages and things however I was thinking of maybe going into the vlog sort of area or an area where I will be infront of the camera dierctly! The gaming niche seems to be highly saturated!

In that case, promote on forums that suit your topics and other communities where you can get the word out about your channel. Use Google and search your topics covered and then try to get a quality post (with a link back to a related video) on the sites that show up. Consider using Facebook groups as well but keep in mind how your personal details may get out.

In that case, promote on forums that suit your topics and other communities where you can get the word out about your channel. Use Google and search your topics covered and then try to get a quality post (with a link back to a related video) on the sites that show up. Consider using Facebook groups as well but keep in mind how your personal details may get out.

That is a good one actually! The next holiday time I get or when I start making videos again, I will be shortlisting the top 10 gaming forum sites and be trying to become a dedicated member to them :). Thanks for the idea :).

Are you sharing your videos anywhere else such as on your own blog or other people's blogs? That would be a start.

Another idea: Challenge your friends / followers to share your video in some form of contest.

If you are looking to promote your account for free, well it's hella difficult. You have to have some money to spare. If you are ready to spare some cash, it will be much easier for you to get some paid views, likes, comment and subscribers. Your videos will start ranking soon and you won't need to spend money anymore.

If you are looking to promote your account for free, well it's hella difficult. You have to have some money to spare. If you are ready to spare some cash, it will be much easier for you to get some paid views, likes, comment and subscribers. Your videos will start ranking soon and you won't need to spend money anymore.

I have seen something like this before and have tried sub4sub and like4like and it definitely does help! Roughly how much money will I need as a start up thing to start earning some money back>?

My people promote their YouTube video in similar fashion they promote their websites/businesses. I would suggest you use social media (Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr) these are the best ones to advertise on.

I have seen something like this before and have tried sub4sub and like4like and it definitely does help! Roughly how much money will I need as a start up thing to start earning some money back>?

It all depends on how wisely you are investing your money. There is no certain time frame as to to when you will start making some money. That's why I suggest everyone that you should have an alternative source of income to be able to invest.

MI
Back