The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Promote in Facebook

Ronald008

affiliate
Hi,
I would like to know if I can promote CPL offers on Facebook, and if so, is it better to make a page to capture the email or a simple page with a button to the offer? Thank you

You haven't mentioned the most important info. What vertical of CPL offers? If this vertical is not prohibited by FB, you definitely can promote it.
Capturing emails would let you create your database and promote more similar offers, but first check if the offer restrictions if your advertisers allows this technique.

You haven't mentioned the most important info. What vertical of CPL offers? If this vertical is not prohibited by FB, you definitely can promote it.
Capturing emails would let you create your database and promote more similar offers, but first check if the offer restrictions if your advertisers allows this technique.
Sweeptakes and Vouchers.

mot of the people who are running CPL offers in facebook are cloaking.
facebook hates CPA affiliates nowadays.

Hi,
I would like to know if I can promote CPL offers on Facebook, and if so, is it better to make a page to capture the email or a simple page with a button to the offer? Thank you
i guess this is quite possible to launch on Facebook, and for the page, try to capture emails, it is very important to have your own email list for the future.

Hi,
I think you can do that normally. Just creating a Facebook page, build content for it and then promote your services on. If you want to run Facebook Ads for more engagements, try to choose the most quality post. Or at first, you run FB Ads to get more fans/likes.

banners
Back