The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Programming

there are lot of different websites and platform where you can learn programming. Lynda(dot)com and the new boston.org are the best websites where you can get quality video tutorials and can learn programming. Lot of stuff available there to learn from scratch to end.

Which type of program you want to learn c,c++,java,etc if you want to learn any language then w3schools.com is the best website for learning

Learning doesn't have age limit. Anybody can learn anytime. Programming is an interesting field. There are lots of programming subject for example C,C++, PHP, java, and many more. You can learn programs from the tutorial available over the internet. The tutorial start from the basics and explains every topics in detail.

Learning doesn't have age limit. Anybody can learn anytime. Programming is an interesting field. There are lots of programming subject for example C,C++, PHP, java, and many more. You can learn programs from the tutorial available over the internet. The tutorial start from the basics and explains every topics in detail.

I highly recommend codeacademy.com. They have several languages to choose from, they offer interactive learning (meaning you write code and get graded based on it), and it's completely free. Lynda.com is good, but it's "freemium", meaning there are some places you have to pay to get into.

Udacity, codeacademy, W3schools, Computer Clubhouse or any you-tube tutorial is the best to learning a programming languages.

@ushaa4n , you share here w3schools best place to learn any programming languages. In another link you "request / ask" the community 'where to learn php'.

Whats going on... :)

i am confused.

Beginner programmers say things like:

1. What languages do you know? I know HTML and C++!
  2. You’re not a software developer you’re a coder, you didn’t go to college!
  3. You’re not a coder, you’re a software e...

There are lots of websites are available who provide you better solution to learn programming language ex. tutorialspoint.com,crazyprogrmmer etc

I agree. W3schools is one of the best programming sites in the world.
I always come to this site to fix the bugs and learn more

MI
Back