The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Professional with "Hard Words"...

F

FreeLinkJuice

Professional with "Hard Words" to hear.

Thanks. Glad to be here.

Lately I have seen that people are asking for advice on what to do if you are "desperate" and need to make money.

We are in the wealthiest nation on the planet. The fact that so many people are struggling is a sad reality indeed. But having said that here is some simple advice for IMMEDIATE cash:

Go OFF Line!

NUMBER ONE:
- Have a yard sale and get rid of stuff you don't need. If you do not have a yard go to the venues that will let you sell stuff there like; churches, community centers, etc.

- If you don't have anything to sell yourself reach out to your neighbors, and larger community, and offer to sell their 'stuff' for a percentage. If you are too shy or embarrassed to do this hire a local high school kid to sit at the table and sell the stuff for you. This is faster than eBay without the fees!

NUMBER TWO:
- I think everyone tends to forget that even in the worst depression wealthy people always have money. Put up a couple of signs offering to do services such as: grass cutting, roof repair, hauling junk, etc. and then find someone in your local area and broker the service to them for a fee.

NUMBER THREE:
- If you want to stick with doing stuff at the computer go to those same neighborhoods and put up a sign that reads: "Websites for new businesses". "Logo design", "Sell your items on eBay". Then find people at sites like: Scriptlance, Guru, Elance, Freelancer, etc. to do the work for you!

NUMBER FOUR:
- I know that folks don't like this word. But if you are really desperate there are probably a dozen companies within a quarter mile of where you live that will hire you as a SALES person. Yeah, I said it. Sales may be the quickest way for you to get back on your feet. In fact, there are telemarketing firms that will pay you the same day in cash if you ask them.

NUMBER FIVE:
- If you are really desperate you WILL have to swallow some pride. And if you are able to read these words odds are you have a computer with an internet connection. This means you have the ability to broker online services offline. Try it. And hearing a few "NO"s won't kill you.

Many people have made money, and even gotten rich, by being the middle man or brokering. After all being an affiliate is just a fancy word for brokering.

Don't mean to come off stern. But if you (and a family) are depending upon you getting off your butt and taking action you should not be sitting in front of this computer. DO SOMETHING!

That's my 2 cents.

George Owens

My ex husband's father is a trained architect in his 60s - he is currently selling appliances for Sears. He had to swallow a lot of pride, but you do what you must! Any sane person knows that making money on the internet takes time and should not be considered a 'get rich quick' scheme - great post!!!

My ex husband's father is a trained architect in his 60s - he is currently selling appliances for Sears. He had to swallow a lot of pride, but you do what you must! Any sane person knows that making money on the internet takes time and should not be considered a 'get rich quick' scheme - great post!!!

Thanks for the thumbs up BlogDiva.

Yeah, this economy is causing everyone to wake up and smell the proverbial coffee. Anyone that can't adapt will find things very difficult right now.

I wish your ex husband's father the very best.

Godspeed!

George Owens

MI
Back