The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Professional Directory submission. Only $19 for 2600 directories. Really Affordable!

seoguru36

affiliate
Dear community member, thanks for viewing my thread. I would be glad to offer professional directory submission service at an affordable rates. Its really pretty good offer that you can find round here.

Here are the specs of submission:
  • 2600+ directories
  • 1400+ captchas
  • 99% of directories are dofollow
  • Free selection of appropriate categories
  • Free mailbox registration and confirmation of all messages

Once submission completed, you will get detailed report in .exl and access for the mailboxes with all messages.

And yes, its really Affordable and effective, and costs only $19. No sense to tell you that such service costs at least in 2-3 times more, since you already know it.

Wish to order? Press button below to place an order:

GENERAL TERMS:
Submission: by SEO experienced staff.
Time needed: 2-7 business days.
Payment: PayPal or CreditCard via integrated Checkout.
Discounts: Discussable for bulk orders.
Guaranteed response: 48/hr, usually faster.

QUESTIONS?

Just contact us. The best way is via email, however do not hesitate to use messengers. We will be glad to answer on all your questions. Below you can find our contact details:

Email: submissionbay@gmail.com
icon-msn.png
submissionbay@gmail.com
icon-googletalk.png
submissionbay@gmail.com
icon-aim.png
submissionbay

Thanks for looking​

Recent feedbacks:

I would say Alex did a very good job on this services the report was very detailed where you can see confirmations emails ,i receive over 1600 confirmations and some accepted and they keep coming ,great service nice person to work with,highly recommended and deff i will be back for more .

Thanks

I was one of the lucky to get review copy from Alex. Alex provided detail report including directory list with email that he created for my submission. Wonderful service by Alex. Will do business again. 9/10
Thanks

I got a free review copy from Alex , although he just finished the job he sent me detailed report with log in information to follow the submissions, looks like a great man to deal with, thanks for that.

Source to approve...

An more... Order quality submission at really affordable price today.

banners
Back