The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Products that will convert well with movie lovers (esp horror)

Chas9000c

affiliate
I have a site where movie lovers come to get useful info before watching a movie. The site especially attracts lovers of the horror/thriller/suspense genre. The audience is mostly males 18-34 years old in US/UK/Canada/Australia. I'm just starting up the affiliate marketing on the site. I'm looking for products (or affiliate programs) that would be highly relevant and convert well for this audience. Any offers appreciated. Thanks.

I have a site where movie lovers come to get useful info before watching a movie. The site especially attracts lovers of the horror/thriller/suspense genre. The audience is mostly males 18-34 years old in US/UK/Canada/Australia. I'm just starting up the affiliate marketing on the site. I'm looking for products (or affiliate programs) that would be highly relevant and convert well for this audience. Any offers appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, let´s get in touch. I´m sure we can help you :)

hi, I think we might make a match. We are looking for pop and banner spots that can you can sell via CPM. Please, let me know

Hi, hope you are fine.
We may help you with our products from streaming vertical.

MI
Back