The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Product Launch - New Affiliate Invitation

debbiesp

affiliate
Hello Everybody,

I work as an assistant to Justin Michie, who is on the verge of launching his new "Internet Marketing Gone Wild" program.

It launches on March 1st and pays a 50% recurring commission on the $97/month membership, plus there's 10's of thousands of dollars in cash prizes that anyone can win (not just top affiliates).

You can sign up or grab more details at:

http://www.internetmarketinggonewild.com/vipjv

I think you will find as much information as you need at the link above, but if anyone has further questions, I can be reached at debbie[at]justinmichie.com

Thank You.

(I have only just come across this board but as I also am an affiliate, I look forward to coming here to participate in the near future!)

Great Carsula!

The test page has converted exceptionally well, so I am sure you will be happy :)

Although I work for Justin Michie, my personal niche is weight loss / alternative health, therefore I don't have a list to promote IM products, although I am involved working in the niche myself, it is not what I promote!

However I love the sign up page, which in tests has converted between 5 and 6%.

I would also like to say the product is excellent but definitely more for newbies/intermediate marketers. Possibly not much there for advanced marketers, other than some nice twists and out of the box ideas on some of the older methods.

If anyone has any questions referring to the program, I am more than happy to answer.

banners
Back