The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Problem with some complaints

Natalie.M

Hello everyone.

I am an affiliate manager for a company that exists in its industry for more than 16 years. We receive a lot of thank you letters but over time we received some complaints. With the clients who have complained online we already dealt with, but the complaint sites refuse to remove those complaints.

Having listed on those sites that show up on the front page of Google when searching for my company name, can be devastating to our business. Nothing is more frustrating than working hard to build rapport with a potential client, only to lose the deal when he Google my company name.

I have heard of organizations that helps companies just like mine rebuild their reputation by removing the problematic Google listings that are tarnishing my name.

1. Do you know if those kinds of organizations are legal?
2. Can anyone recommend on one of those organizations?

Thank you!

Those organizations are certainly legal, though I'm sorry to say I don't know of any that I'd recommend either. I've done a little work in reputation management on Google myself though, and one tip that I'd suggest if you haven't tried it already to just to create profiles for your company on social media sites or free business directories. Sites like LinkedIn or Manta almost definitely have higher authority with Google than the sites where these complaints are posted. It's relatively rare that anyone goes beyond the initial 10 results in Google- if you can just control those with your own profile pages for your company, you'll be just fine.

If you've got any questions, just let me know!

banners
Back