The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Proactive Identity Theft Solution / $$$

C

CreditWarden

Greetings! Let me say upfront, this is not a "slick" sales presentation or marketing ad. My name is David and I am the founder of a company called Credit Warden, Inc. (find us on the web at www.creditwarden.com).

Our company provides one of the only proactive identity theft solutions that exists in the marketplace. I could bore you with identity theft statistics, but I will let you do your own independent research. It is a growing problem and not a day goes by that we do not hear about it. Most of the services that claim to protect you are actually reactive, meaning they do nothing until AFTER you are a victim. Think about it, credit monitoring lets you know 75 days after someone opened an account in your name, credit insurance may pay some money for your time lost from work in order to fix your identity and restoration services only kick in once your credit is trashed by thieves. Our solution stops the problem before it happens.

We are an honest and ethical company and we need your assistance in selling a great service at a reasonable price. You can learn all about our service at www.creditwarden.com

With all of the affiliate programs out there, why would you select us? Here are some compelling reasons:

1) We offer 30% commission (of the gross sale amount) on every sale.
2) Each sale is an automatic renewal until the customer cancels. You are paid 30% each year for the life of the customer with no additional work.
3) We offer a service that is better than credit monitoring and credit insurance (more than 100 million people are signed up for these).
4) We do not discount and all pricing is structured. Why work for a company that cheapens the product or service by selling at a number of various price points? We have a retail price ($108.00) and a discount price ($99.99) these are the only two prices that the service can be sold at.
5) We NEED affiliates to promote this product. We are anxious to see you succeed. No large ego's and attitudes from us, we want to make this service work and see you make $$.

I can go on and on, but there is no need to sell you. Please take a moment to read our website and affiliate website. We have a great product at a fair price and it is an easy close with real commission. We only want people who really believe in the service and understand it so feel free to email me with any questions or comments. I will respond to each and every email.

Thanks for looking and we hope to hear from you soon!

David
Credit Warden, Inc.

david@creditwarden.com

banners
Back