The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Private Blog Network?

dinabrokoth

The Fix'er!
This is still in the myth. Who care to have the proper ways to build a powerful, undetectable, effective, and reasonable PBN?
Choosing or buying aged, ranked, and relevant domain names?
Hosting?
Footprint burden?
Content?
Etc?

If someone have the best sources, tutorials, or ebooks, that would be nice if having the recent updated techniques in 2013.

not sure about the blog networks since the way links are created can be considered a bit unnatural and lead to the same problem that Panda caused.

Actually, they are. I've rent out some SEO services by using private blog networks; the result is truely amazing to add more link juice to the link building techniques.
The problem is the SEO services using their private blog networks to serve as many clients as they could; therefore, that lead to the unatural links and cause the issue.
That might be good for having my own PBN for personal sites as soon as the best practice of building PBN is used. Some of my sites are really stand on the top 10 by using PBN upto now for about 2 years.

That's why I need PBN best practice to build my own, and it will be better than the PBN of SEO services that leads to unnatural link and cause Panda & Penguin to catch out.

not sure about the blog networks since the way links are created can be considered a bit unnatural and lead to the same problem that Panda caused.

Yeah I'm not sure if they are as effective as they once were tbh!

Actually, they are. I've rent out some SEO services by using private blog networks; the result is truely amazing to add more link juice to the link building techniques.
The problem is the SEO services using their private blog networks to serve as many clients as they could; therefore, that lead to the unatural links and cause the issue.
That might be good for having my own PBN for personal sites as soon as the best practice of building PBN is used. Some of my sites are really stand on the top 10 by using PBN upto now for about 2 years.

That's why I need PBN best practice to build my own, and it will be better than the PBN of SEO services that leads to unnatural link and cause Panda & Penguin to catch out.

Yeah I'm not sure if they are as effective as they once were tbh!

Building a solid PBN requires more than one person (or fake IDs) as you need a ton of hosting accounts registered in different names, cities etc

@dinabrokoth

Obviously this is not the place to ask for information regarding this subject, as some people think panda had something to do with PBN's.

@operationoffers

Panda has nothing to do with backlinks, and everything to do with signals that Google uses to find out if your website is quality - time spent on site, bounce rate, page views per visit, social shares and so on... If you're spinning content or posting crap, you are not going to have any positive signals that Google is looking for, thus resulting in a drop in your rankings. Panda also targets duplicate content. What I mean by duplicate content is not content that you took from another website and posted on your own, but your own content that is displayed on more than one page of your website. An example of this would be large Ecommerce websites that use a lot of the same descriptions on multiple pages, or the indexing of your WordPress tag and category pages. This is all duplicate content that has no business being indexed in Google.

Penguin now, he has everything to do with backlinks. Getting backlinks from an aged domain, surrounded by relevant content is not unnatural, otherwise websites wouldn't rank. Now, building low-quality links very fast, or using your exact keyword for the majority of your linking campaign is going to be very unnatural. Penguin targets sites that are over optimizing - Keyword stuffing, unnatural anchor text, spammy links, and so on..

It would be a good idea to take some time out of your schedule to read up on panda and penguin.

This way you do not spread false information.

Exactly, HPBL still work for personal use. When you open them up to the public they are no longer private networks, they are public networks. This is a big no no..

banners
Back