The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Princess Diana unlawfully killed

temi

affiliate
Princess Diana was unlawfully killed due to the "gross negligence" of driver Henri Paul and the paparazzi, an inquest jury has found.
The jury reached the same verdict for her companion Dodi Al Fayed.
The jury also specified that Mr Paul's drink-driving and a lack of seatbelts contributed to their deaths.

source/full story: bbc

I still don't think the findings are very clear, there is still a little mud in the water.

So after 10 million pounds of tax payers money.

The main 2 pieces of the jigsaw evidence was Henri Paul bar bill that night stating he bought 2 doubles from the bar and the camera mans shot of the paparazzi 7 in total following then from the back of the hotel.

So what did the other 251 witnesses have to say at the inquest. I don't know, do you?

There is a thought-provoking fact yet though it, that Diana was more popular at everybody. I would not be surprised at him if it would have been destroyed. The examination brought it it can be expected he level what was expected of him.

It was a car crash. Jeez. Can't people accept princesses die in car crashes? (In a mundane way rather than a Grace Kelly over a cliff way).

MI
Back