The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Priceless SEO Cheat Sheet

Thank you so much. This is a great "cheat sheet." Gotta love those kind of things that make everyone's lives easier. I'll be sending this out to all of my students.

Sheree

Thanks genuwine4532,

I saw this mentioned when scanning my feedreader today but didn't have time to go look. So thanks for posting it here for our members. It's a keeper!

It's a checklist of things you need to make sure you've done. It will only make sense if you know how to do SEO. We have some good resources in the SEO forum if you want to learn more.

I am confused by it...How does the chart work. Or how does it help you. I'm new to all this by the way lol;)

LOL....well it is kind of self explanatory once you have built a site and used Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as a marketing method. It helps you by optimizing your sites for SEO.

Basically SEO is optimizing a sites internal and external features in order to increase the traffic a site receives from search results in the search engines. It is also known as "natural" or "organic". The SEO cheat sheet basically outlines these techniques.

The point is to get higher in ranks or search engine rank pages (SERPS). SEO is often a long term goal and at the center of SEO is making your sites SEO "friendly" with the goal of higher SERPS in mind. This is in contrast to PPC Marketing, for instance, where you market your sites using "Pay per click" as with Google Adwords!

There are tons of SEO guides and resources to explain this in detail and you should read all the posts in this forum under the SEO header and here is another link about SEO that will give you a more detailed explanation:
SEOmoz | Beginner's Guide - What is SEO?

Bookmark the CHEAT SHEET it and save it BELIEVE me it will all make sense once you have started your campaigns, if SEO is something you plan to do. :D

Nice one. I've never really bothered to sit down and write a checklist. Now I can use this for each site to ensure I've done the basics.

banners
Back